Thursday, August 23, 2007

More freebies

My little one is feeling a little better today. Thanks for those who have shown their concern. I am still debating if I should just have one blog instead of my family blog and this designing blog because it's a lot of work to post to two different areas. I want those of you downloading my freebies to get to know me a little but of course I'm a paranoid mom that watches too much Dateline and know there are soo many creeps out there and sometimes I put probably a little too much info on my family blog. The debate in my head will continue. If anyone has any advice let me know..but for now.. here is your freebie for today.
click here for freebie:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the papers...
i like the colors

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for these kill-r fall paper sets! Glad your lil one is on the mend. My youngest is 27 months, so I know how you feel - it's awful when they're sick and too young to tell Mommy where it hurts. Healing thoughts!